Sometimes I really don’t feel like existing like not in a suicidal way but I just wish there was a way of pausing life so that I could sleep for a few weeks and figure some stuff out and then not have to feel guilty for missing loads of stuff because really no time had passed at all
1: Don’t fall asleep angry. But if you do, wake up in the middle of the night and hold her as close as you can.
2: Laugh during sex, especially if you bump heads. If you aren’t laughing, you’re with the wrong person.
3: If you don’t feel comfortable dancing naked with your partner and showing them your four chins when you laugh, you’re doing it wrong.
4: Romance isn’t for everyone, but a post-it note in their lunchbox telling them they’re the best will never go amiss.
5: Don’t cling to them at parties. Dance with friends and spend time with acquaintances, but wink at each other across the room.
6: Keep everything 50/50, or you will fall out of balance.
7: Stop comparing your relationship to others- you are you, don’t try to be someone else.
8: Be kind. Give them space when they need it, but be their home when they come back.
9: Be proud to love them.
10: Support them through whatever they do in life, even if it’s a stupid decision. People need to make their own mistakes, but be there if it falls apart, and never say ‘I told you so’.
And most of all, love with your whole heart, or don’t love at all.”
Designer Goula Figeura’s Orwell day bed lets you easily shut yourself off from the outside world with its light and noise-cancelling curtains.
Basically a designer blanket fort
cherche, sumia, and cynthia idol unit for fe_69min@twitter!!
Hey science side of tumblr, if I only eat eggs and ramen noodles for the next two months will I die?
In the end, you will die. But for those 2 months, you will live.
the difference between birds and birbs
I am laughing SO FUCKING HARD
Thrash or die
Turn down for what
she wear snort snirt i wear sneep snop
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I HAVE FOUND THE GOD PARTICLE.
2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
1 1/2 cups Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce (from 15-oz can)
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz)
1 cup sliced pepperoni
1 tablespoon butter, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Measure diameter of tall-sided ovenproof pan. (Pan used was 6-inch in diameter with 4-inch high side.) Unroll 1 can of dough onto work surface; press out into thin layer. Cut out 3 (6-inch) rounds; place on cookie sheet. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool.
- Unroll remaining can of dough; cut 2 additional (6-inch) rounds from long edge of dough, leaving opposite side untouched. Place rounds on cooled cookie sheet. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet; cool.
- Meanwhile, line pan with cooking parchment paper so that ends of paper stick up and out of pan. Cut long strip of dough at least 1/2 inch wider than height of pan. Carefully drape long strip of dough around inside edge of pan to line, leaving 1/2 inch hanging over outside edge of pan and bottom of pan open. Pinch seam to seal.
- Carefully place 1 partially baked crust round in bottom of pan. Spread pizza sauce over crust; top with pepperoni slices and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese (when cheese melts, crust above will stick to it). Repeat to make 3 more layers. For top layer, place last crust over cheese; sprinkle with remaining cheese and arrange remaining pepperoni on top.
- Fold overhanging dough over top layer of pizza cake to make a raised crust edge.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough around pizza cake is fully cooked. (To test, carefully pull up parchment paper to raise pizza cake out of pan.) Once completely baked, cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove pizza cake from pan; brush crust with butter. Use sharp knife to cut slices like you would a cake.
- If the top crust begins to get too dark, place a strip of foil around the crust edge to prevent it from burning.
- Use any sort of pizza toppings you like, or alternate each layer of pizza with a different set of toppings.
alternate each layer of pizza with a different set of toppings.
ALTERNATE EACH LAYER. WITH DIFFERENT TOPPINGS.
GOOD FUCKING BYE WAIST.